




I found a clothing brand online, you will love it!! (Maya and I have this blog so first showed it to her and see their reaction) First is for young women Teens and girls . it is not amazing?, this reminded me of my friends to whom I would like to dress with this clothing line she is Oli, yes! This brand its amazing and as you can see the designer is from California and her name is Pamela. The jumpsuits was what captured Maya and now wants one!
And trust me in my teenage years I was a fan of them and more if they were shorts,I remember in a special pink (believe it or not) and before the Fashion School in Mty, NL was one of the first pieces I did in magenta, there will be some photo out there that proves this. I hope to create the interest to enter the page to see everything they do, for my part now I'm a fan of Ella Moss!
Encontré una marca de ropa en linea, se que les va a encantar,( Maya y yo llevamos este blog así que primero se lo mostré para ver su reacción y se encanto) , yo lo se, para empezar es para mujer joven, adolecente y niñas .....no es increíble?, esto me recordó a una de mis amigas a la que me gustaría vestir con esta linea de ropa ella.. es Oli, si! es asombrosa esta marca y como podrán ver la diseñadora es Californiana y su nombre es Pamela, los jumpsuits fue lo que emociono a Maya ya quiere el suyo!!!, y creanme en mi adolescencia fui fanática de ellos y mas si eran shorts, recuerdo en especial uno rosa claro (lo crean o no) y antes de llegar a la escuela de Modas en Mty, NL fue una de las primeras piezas que hice en color magenta, por ahí habrá alguna foto que lo compruebe. Espero crearles el interés de entrar a la pagina para ver todo lo que hacen, por mi parte ya soy fan de Ella Moss !!!
Cute! stylish young girls :)
ReplyDeleteJacquelyn
www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com
these are super cute outfits <3
ReplyDelete